[teacherartexchange] Looking for images showing Proportion

---------

From: SUSAN STEVENS (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 04:49:23 PDT

Hi,
A collegue of mine has asked if I know of any art
images that show proportion....I thought of Magritte's
The Listening Room (it's the one with the huge green
apple filling the room), and of some of Modrian's
compositions where one red section is so much larger
than anything else.....but was stuck there. I figured
who better to ask then the group! She's also looking
for images that show proportion using numbers or
letters in the art....

Please e-mail me if you can think of any! Thanks!
Sue Stevens