Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 15, 2008

---------

From: Ted and Patti Siegel (ted_siegel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2008 - 09:06:23 PDT

On 3/16/08 2:00 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> wrote:

>> ---

>> I'm a cat lover, Woody, and you still made my day. "How to wash a cat" is
hilarious. By the way, are you talking about 5 X 7 photo paper boxes? I still
teach darkroom photography. I only buy 8 X 10 paper and we cut it in half--much
more economical. 8 X 10 paper boxes aren't that small though. I think some
schools make the kids buy their own individual 5 X 7 boxes of paper. What about
notecard or Christmas card boxes? Maybe you could put out a call to parents to
collect them and send them in, for the future.
Patti at St. Elizabeth Academy, St. Louis MO