[teacherartexchange] Flash media problem... help, please?

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 10:02:15 PDT

I was in the middle of a big project when my flash media card died.
After losing a day futilely trying to salvage my data, I finally gave
up and bought a new card (for my camera.) The next day, I formatted
the card and it worked fine in the camera. I re-took the footage and
the camera showed it on the card, and could re-play it and all that.
Then I put it in my computer, and it wouldn't recognize it. I tried
it on my school computer, and it still wouldn't recognize it. So, I
took it back and traded it for a new one, thinking the card was bad,
and the same thing happened -- neither computer will recognize this
card, either.

The card didn't come with any instructions, and my camera literature
only says to format the card... which I did. What am I missing?

Please help. I need this footage yesterday!!!!

Thanks in advance.
Becky