RE: [teacherartexchange] art careers

---------

From: 이연성 (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 10:32:41 PDT

Hi all.

That is serious problem.

However, let's make our selves more comfortable situation.
Let our children to be happy and love art. Do we all have to make our students become art major?
NO! I hope if we try hard for art, we will make more people to in favor of art. That's our job.

We need artist. But we need Art lovers. :))

Please art teachers, what you are doing is right. Please don't get fraustrated with it. I will share my story in Korea about it from now on.

Please Art teachers....Don't get fraustrated. You are doing your best.

Sincerely yours

Andy from Seoul, Korea.