Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] art careers

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 07:51:29 PDT

No, but I will in a few weeks. I'm actually working on a presentation
for parents because I'm sick of kids telling me their parents won't
let them take advanced art courses or major in art in college because
they want the kids to "be able to make a living."

Probably no parents will show up, but you never know.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Ginny Rockwood wrote:
> Does anyone have a PowerPoint presentation about art career opportunities
> that they'd be willing to share?
> Thank you,
> Ginny Rockwood
> Brattleboro Area Middle School