RE: [teacherartexchange] Wikispaces

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 18:07:24 PDT

I am creating my own wikipages - and they are closed to everyone but my
classes -
Are looking for a place to create your own pages, or are you looking for
a larger body of work for your students?

The wiki teachers page I posted before has links to examples:
http://www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers100K

For anyone not sure what they are this was a great video that I showed
my kids:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-dnL00TdmLY&feature=related