Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Wikispaces

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2008 - 18:07:24 PDT

I am creating my own wikipages - and they are closed to everyone but my
classes -
Are looking for a place to create your own pages, or are you looking for
a larger body of work for your students?

The wiki teachers page I posted before has links to examples:

For anyone not sure what they are this was a great video that I showed