Re: [teacherartexchange] wikispaces + teachers

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 10:10:16 PDT

I alos thank the person that let us know about the
Museum of Art on-line teacher workshop. It truly was
great. check out their Met's website. More classes
will be coming this summer. One will be on-line and
the other will be held at the Met. They will both be
on landscapess.
I loved the program and doing wikis. Ellen what wiki
site are you using with your students?
Susan in Ohio
--- "Sears, Ellen"