Re: [teacherartexchange] color theory and assemblage lesson

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2008 - 10:06:37 PDT

I remember the lesson, but did not copy it. I beleive
it was a gridded photo cut into pieces. This was given
to individual students and they created their block.
The blocks were reassembled ito a large collective
portrait.

Also on The Incrdible Art Department I think is a good
color wheel power point. As I said I thnkj.
Susan in Ohio