[teacherartexchange] Windows Live Messenger and Web Cam

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2008 - 09:31:28 PST

I've got Windows Live Messenger and a Web Cam. When I open it and I'm
chatting with someone, their image is very small. If anyone knows how to
enlarge the video screen...please write me.

Yahoo Messenger will enlarge the image and fill the screen if you just
double click it...but I have other problems with Yahoo Messenger, so we
don't use it.

Can anyone HELP???
croberts18@suddenlink.net