[teacherartexchange] Merit scholarships available for Summer 2008 in France

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 07 2008 - 09:56:15 PST

We are introducing an opportunity this summer for K12 teachers to
travel and also gain professional development credit at our campus in
France. Post-Bac credit is available and graduate credit may also be
available. Since we are looking forward to applications with
portfolios from practicing artists, a modest number of merit
scholarships are available. the deadline for priority applications is
1 April with decisions made on a space available basis after that.

Please visit our website at www.pontavensa.org. We are offering our
sessions in conjunction with American University in Paris and
Parsons/Paris of The New School for Design. We also are the site for
Yale University's ISS@YSS: Institute for Studio Studies. We also offer
semester-long programs for those changing careers or on sabbatical
with more substantial merit scholarships available.

Ann