Re: [teacherartexchange] copying from photographs

---------

From: Barbara Reser (breser1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2008 - 07:19:36 PST

I tell my students that reference material is something that most artists
use, although they need to give credit to the photographer or other source
in the title of their work. I tell them that as an art teacher, I'm
teaching copywright law as much as I'm teaching techniques!
Barb Reser
www.arteducationstudio.com