Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] color theory and assemblage lesson

From: Carrie Maras (carrie.maras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 10:26:22 PST

I am going to be teaching a introduction to painting workshop for members of a mental health recovery center, I'd like talk about general color theory, does anyone have a basic power point they might be willing to share? Also, as the painting project we are going to be working on an assemblage of small painting put together to form a large portrait. Someone recently posted a lesson similar to this (it was done to honor a classmate and was in pencil, I think), if anyone has this lesson or one similar to it, would you mind sending it?
Thanks so much-

Carrie Atkins Maras
Assistant Curator of Education
for Community Engagement