[teacherartexchange] wikispaces + teachers

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 09:48:55 PST

First of all - thanks to the listserv member that shared the information
about the Metropolitan Museum of Art on-line teacher workshop - it was
great -

I learned about wikipages - and I started one for my class...
Being new to this - I would like to know how list members are using
wikis in their classrooms -

More information here -

http://www.wikispaces.com/site/for/teachers100K

Ellen