Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Shadows in Denver

From: Linda White (linda.c.white_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 11:07:29 PDT

Woody, Love your shadows. When we were in NY city last fall, we saw some
wonderful shadows on the walls at the American folk art museum. We were not
taking pictures of the art, just the shadows. Boy did we get in trouble.
But we still had a couple of a weather vane. Linda in OK

On our way back from listening to good music in the Colorado Rockies, we
went through Denver to see the new addition to the Denver Art Museum. They
let you photograph the collection, so I took pics of the shadows
by some of the art on display.
If you get a chance, check out what's new at this fantastic museum.

To unsubscribe go to