[teacherartexchange] photoshop problem

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 15:35:19 PDT

Hi all

I have googled and searched but can't find an answer to my problem.

I am working with "paths" and the pen tool in photoshop.

For some reason, I have 2 machines in my lab, that when the the "fill
path" button is clicked, it "inverses" and fills everything but the
path. I've tried everything including resetting the defaults.
Nothing is working.

Anyone have any idea?

Patty