RE: [teacherartexchange] Tempera Impasto - does it work?

---------

From: Peck, Mabel (MPECK1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 06:08:28 PDT

I have used soap flakes with tempera on poster board. I had to order
them online: Healthy Home Services, Ontario, Canada....Google them.

Mabel Peck
Visual Fine Arts
Sherman Elementary

"We work in the dark-we do what we can-we give what we have. Our doubt
is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of
art." (Henry James)