[teacherartexchange] External hard drive for backups

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 06:20:47 PDT

I need to backup my files and photos on my computer. Right now, on the most
important stuff, I burn it to a CD, but I have too much to do everything
this way.

I'm thinking about buying an external drive for this. I'm sure that an
internal drive would probably be faster...but right now, I'm thinking about
the ease of installation.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Carolyn