Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] waxing bottoms of pots?

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 28 2007 - 02:57:37 PDT

Are you sure your venting is a)properly installed, b)large enough for the
size of the kiln and c)isn't leaking as it draws out the fumes?

I don't know about you, but in our school, our maintenance men put in the
"mandated" stuff, that doesn't necessarily make them experts in the field.

San D

The kiln is vented as mandated by the
state of PA.

I've spent a few hours on the web trying to get info about this. Not
much luck.

Jeannie in PA

To unsubscribe go to