Re: [teacherartexchange] It takes all levels

---------

From: Diane Gregory (dianegregory2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 17:12:48 PDT

Peggy,

You might enjoy my story about being on the computer
for way too much time. I am teaching four online
classes this semester at Texas Woman's University and
making a million presentations across the nation and
writing articles since I am going up for tenure this
fall. Needless to say I have been spending numerous
hours in front of the computer. Well one day I
thought I needed to click on a blank Word page to
start typing. Instead of actually clicking my mouse
to make the I Beam appear, I typed the word CLICK on
the screen. I laughed outloud and turned off the
computer for the day. :-)

Cheers,

Diane