Re: [teacherartexchange] what levels of digital technology will we be teaching in 10 years?!

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 25 2007 - 12:47:29 PDT

This sounds good. Unfortunately for me, I am fed up with ringtones
and wallpapers for student's cell phones. I am becoming more
interested in shutting down the machines and engaging in deep
dialogue on issues of peace, ecological sustainability,
discrimination and poverty. The promises of technology can be
wonderful, and can be very distracting.
Embracing my personal Luddite,
Peggy