Re: [teacherartexchange] Re: [teacherartexchange] Re: [teacherartexchange] "Off the Map: Landscape in the Native Imagination" (online exhibit)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 19:50:29 PDT

Michal,
We have 2 1/2 days between concerts and it's been 35 degrees and
raining all day.
I hope tomorrows better. Stayed in the hotel and watched Kansas loose.
We do have tickets to tour the museum in Denver on Tuesday. Then we
head back to warm New
Mexico. This place is so unreal - with multi million dollar homes all
over the mountain.
It's not how the better half lives - it's how the upper 1 % lives. It
will be good to return
to the real world.
Woody

--