[teacherartexchange] Re: [teacherartexchange] Re: [teacherartexchange] "Off the Map: Landscape in the Native Imagination" (online exhibit)

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 17:57:41 PDT

Woody - what a coincidence! Hubby & I just returned late last night from a
trip to Colorado. We had an agreement - I wouldn't make him spend his
vacation time touring the Denver Art Museum if he didn't drag me to the
Fireman's Museum. I did talk him into taking me to "Mile High" stadium (yes,
I know that's not the name, but it should be! *L*) and I got to see the
beautiful charging bronco statues out front - gorgeous! Denver is so full of
art - you don't have to go to a museum to see it! But I was glad to get home
to Kansas. :-) I spent today playing with vacation photos using my "Comic
Book Creator" software that I plan to use with my technology class, and
tomorrow I'm going to spend working on new lesson ideas for the other 9
classes I need to prep for. Anyone have any new lessons that they loved?!?!?
Something to get me excited about the upcoming 9 weeks? :
~Michal