Re: [teacherartexchange] Additive color mixing

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2007 - 10:51:38 PDT

Jean,
Even my physics teachers in college had trouble doing a demo on color
mixing with light. It seems that you need to purchase the most correct
color filters before you can demonstrate that mixing red, blue and
green in equal amounts create white. Using colored cellophane just
won't cut it. If you really want to do it - I'm sure there are sources
out there that you could order correct color filters from.
Good Luck, Woody

--
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
        mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net