[teacherartexchange] Re: [teacherartexchange] “Off the Map: Landscape in the Native Imagination” (online exhibit)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 23 2007 - 17:23:53 PDT

Judy,
Thank you for posting the link to "Off the Map". Emily Whitehorse is
one of the 11 contemporary Native Artists who currently have work on
display at the Albuquerque Museum. I'll pass on the link to other
docents who I work with.

I'm using my g-mail address cause Frani and I drove up into Colorado's
ski country to hear some good music. In a bit we are going to dinner and
then to hear and see some beautiful bluegrass music
by Del McCoury and the Boys. After that we have two days to explore
the mountains before we see Arlo Guthrie and his family.

Love That Retirement, Woody

--
Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
        mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net