Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] glazing tip

From: ruth campbell (campbellruthscott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 07:36:13 PDT

Hi everyone,
Our school nurse recently gave me a stack of medicine
the flexible clear type--that children's medicines
include in the box- she buys them cheap in quantity.
DIdn't know if i'd ever use them, but they have become
a great
help when a small paint sample is needed, or a special
mix ( heavy paints, like acrylics)
Today towver, I hit the jackpot with a new use, when I
let several
kids who needed a small amount of glaze use them--
the surprise was that if they had glaze left over, it
drained out
of the tiny cup efforlessly, almost shed-- as of
course it does
when the kids take their medicine, and need to get
every drop.

I probably wouldn't use these cups with younger
for the small chance they might drink out of them.

Ruth Sea

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

To unsubscribe go to