RE: [teacherartexchange] right brainers

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 18:17:11 PDT

I am reading Pink's book right now (heard about on this list when it
first came out.)
Right now our school is working on the Silver Strong program... I feel
like I have gone back in time ... we are starting our 5th week of fun
vocabulary games... really.
So much for inquiry, constructivism and Socratic questioning.
Sigh. Pink's book is helping me get through everything.

SERENITY NOW!

Ellen