[teacherartexchange] "Zoomquilt" may inspire a perspective lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 11:33:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

There is now Zoomquilt 2 - not as good as the orginal in my opinion.
I "discovered" this on David Gran's Carrot Revolution Blog.

Here is the original Zoomquilt (for those who haven't seen it):
http://www.duracel.de/zoom/zoom.htm
Hold down mouse button and zoom in or out.

Here is Zoomquilt2 (takes a while to load)
http://zoomquilt2.madmindworx.com/zoomquilt2.swf

Carrot Revolution Blog:
http://carrotrevolution.blogspot.com/

Regards,