Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] class size

---------

From: Rick Larson (jrlarson51_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 10:56:25 PDT

Thanks, Jerry- I am working on the class size issue for all elems. in our
district. With all of the modifications that are necessary, the large
numbers are a detriment to effective instruction. I am still facing a wall
because of minimal research that says that class size is not a factor in
effective instructional delivery. And so it goes...