Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Jeff Wall - Contemporary Photographer - MoMA Exhibit

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 10:46:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Grace H. sent me Jeff Wall (Canadian) - he had an exhibit at the
Museum of Modern Art:

Info on a blog:

Tate Exhibit:
You can get an idea how the photographs are exhibited.

From Grace:

Jeff Wall is also a very cool photographer whose work was shown at
MoMA. He does his
photography on humongous transparencies and lights them from the back. The
subject matter was very thought provoking.

I had seen the online exhibit from MoMA, but don't think I posted it.

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to