[teacherartexchange] Chris Mohler - contemporary artist from Ohio

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 13:21:45 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know some of you are teaching to Ohio Standards that require you to
introduce artists from Ohio......

Here is an artist that Sergio sent to me - Chris Mohler (from Columbus)
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/c/chrismohler/
I thought his portraits might be of interest - or his steel sculptures
(geometric and assemblages) - also some drwaings. There are eleven
pages of images.

Judy Decker