[teacherartexchange] My New Exhibits

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 09:10:42 PDT

I just posted an updated web based invitation to my newest exhibits.
http://www.taospaint.com/Painted/Horse.html
Both "MasterWorks" and "Local Color" have opening receptions which
I love my friends to attend these if possible:
MasterWorks - Friday, March 30th - 5 to 8 PM - Expo New Mexico
Local Color - Friday, April 6th - 5 to 8 PM - Arts Alliance
                        Enjoy, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons