[teacherartexchange] NAEA Video Presentation

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 13:33:48 PDT

Hi,

Excuse the cross posting.

I just posted a page from my NAEA session Poetry In Motion
http://www.olejarz.com/arted/digitalvideo/poetryinmotion07.html

The video created during the session is now on line. (Jeryl
Hollingsworth is one of the stars!)

Volunteers from the session were given lines from a poem to dramatize.
The dramatizations were videotaped and transferred to iMovie. I
demonstrated the process of editing the video and adding graphics,
titles and credits. I created a QuickTime video of the performance
that is posted on the web.

--
Harold
Harold Olejarz