Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] NAEA Video Presentation

From: Harold Olejarz (holejarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 13:33:48 PDT

Excuse the cross posting.

I just posted a page from my NAEA session Poetry In Motion

The video created during the session is now on line. (Jeryl
Hollingsworth is one of the stars!)

Volunteers from the session were given lines from a poem to dramatize.
The dramatizations were videotaped and transferred to iMovie. I
demonstrated the process of editing the video and adding graphics,
titles and credits. I created a QuickTime video of the performance
that is posted on the web.

Harold Olejarz
Art/Tech Teacher
Technology Coordinator