RE: [teacherartexchange] glaze question and clay looms

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 15:43:45 PDT

You can get a brush on wax that acts like a resist to glaze and burns off in
the kiln. It holds the glaze 'back' if you know what I mean. You would then
brush it on the bottom of the pot, and up about 1/4 inch around the sides of
the pot. You would also brush it on the holes you have put in your looms
(clay looms-what a great idea by the way).

San D