Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Beth Cavener Stichter - Ceramic animal sculpture (Ohio Artist)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 06:03:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Beth Cavener Stichter has work in the Renwick Gallery - 2007 Craft Invitational.
I discovered this on Eye Level Smithsonian Blog:

Visit Beth's site.

Read about her process and see step by step how she creates these sculptures:

Beth is from Portage, Ohio.

I have admired Beth's work for many years - she is listed on my
Ceramics links page.
You might also enjoy browsing the Guest Artists on her site.

Judy Decker

Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources
To unsubscribe go to