[teacherartexchange] Beth Cavener Stichter - Ceramic animal sculpture (Ohio Artist)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 06:03:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Beth Cavener Stichter has work in the Renwick Gallery - 2007 Craft Invitational.
I discovered this on Eye Level Smithsonian Blog:
http://eyelevel.si.edu/

Visit Beth's site.
http://www.followtheblackrabbit.com/

Read about her process and see step by step how she creates these sculptures:
http://www.followtheblackrabbit.com/material.htm
http://www.followtheblackrabbit.com/Beast_In_Process.htm

Beth is from Portage, Ohio.

I have admired Beth's work for many years - she is listed on my
Ceramics links page.
You might also enjoy browsing the Guest Artists on her site.

Judy Decker

--
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/