Re: [teacherartexchange] New Watercolor Entries

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 16:01:33 PDT

Nice work, Woody!
I'm curious...what kind of watercolors and paper do you work with?
Carolyn

I just finished the third watercolor that I'm entering in the NMWS
Spring
juried exhibit. Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of
the page.
http://www.taospaint.com/Entries/2007.html
The cactus flower is the one I finished this morning.
The deadline is Friday - but the show isn't until May.
Wish Me Luck, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:

Invitation to my exhibitions
http://www.taospaint.com/Painted/Horse.html