Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] New Watercolor Entries

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 16:01:33 PDT

Nice work, Woody!
I'm curious...what kind of watercolors and paper do you work with?

I just finished the third watercolor that I'm entering in the NMWS
juried exhibit. Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of
the page.
The cactus flower is the one I finished this morning.
The deadline is Friday - but the show isn't until May.
Wish Me Luck, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703

of your artwork that soars.? from: ?Art & Fear?

Woody's Watercolor Portfolio:

Invitation to my exhibitions