Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] New Watercolor Entries

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 15:41:06 PDT

I just finished the third watercolor that I'm entering in the NMWS
juried exhibit. Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of
the page.
The cactus flower is the one I finished this morning.
The deadline is Friday - but the show isn't until May.
                Wish Me Luck, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703