[teacherartexchange] New Watercolor Entries

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 15:41:06 PDT

I just finished the third watercolor that I'm entering in the NMWS
Spring
juried exhibit. Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of
the page.
http://www.taospaint.com/Entries/2007.html
The cactus flower is the one I finished this morning.
The deadline is Friday - but the show isn't until May.
                Wish Me Luck, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons