Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re:[teacherartexchange] grants

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 18:14:42 PDT

I am looking to apply for a grant for a kiln, and I
was planning on applying to Target, but I'm not sure
if art is included as a regular academic program or
not so I was looking for another source, do you have
an updated list of available grants? I went to the
NAEA site, but couldn't find a grant list anywhere.

Chris Massingill

Get your own web address.