[teacherartexchange] thanks and...

---------

From: Julie (picturejbd6_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 15:03:48 PDT

Hi,

Thanks for all the suggestions on the torn paper collages. I'm actually
adapting the project into a 3-D sculpture using various colors of Mylar.

My question is... block scheduling and teaching ceramics... how does that
work? If I see a student every 3 days how do I keep the clay from drying
out each time? Anyone had any experience with block scheduling?

Thank you.
Julie