[teacherartexchange] Technology in the Classroom

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 20:08:52 PDT

I want to share two really cool free sites I found. One is DigiCation - a
free, super easy to use website with no advertising and no need to know
HTML. I use my spot for my technology class - I've only been working on it a
couple hours, and that includes learning the software. My site is
http://campus.digication.com/maustin/ . BTW - under Photoshop Twins #3 -
this artwork just took 1st at our local museum exhibit.

The second site is Google Notebook - go to Google, click "more", then "even
more". Google notebook is under Google Labs on the right. Installing
notebook puts a small icon above your clock and allows you to easily add
information from web pages with a quick click. To give you a quick idea, my
notebook is at
http://www.google.com/notebook/user/15754379127756485261?hl=en .

I would love to hear of technology sites others are finding useful! There
just isn't enough time in the day to play! :-)
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids