RE: [teacherartexchange] NEA conference-how to get to hotel

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 18:25:35 PDT

Air train to Penn station and then cab is the way to go. As for the weather,
it could go either way according to the weather people, but so far it looks
like 40-50's predicted (but I heard from one weather person that a cold
front may be coming through). Keep in mind that you can buy whatever you
need (NYC has everything from Old Navy, to Macy's to
Bloomingdales...something for everyone).

San D