Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Any 4th grade extra credit ideas?

From: Carol K. (artcek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 11 2007 - 19:31:56 PDT

You all are wonderful. Thanks for the feedback. I won’t be meeting
with the mother until Thursday because I’m at 2 schools. Since that
class will not meet for art for the remainder of this quarter (not my
decision) and I need an interpreter to communicate with the mother I
will need to make sure that my directions for the assignment are
crystal clear. Oh, and it was the mother who requested the assignment.
I agree with Marvin that in principle this assignment should be more
difficult than the original assignment – but I also feel like there
is not a lot of time left in the marking period and I want to be
realistic about what he can complete. The lack of time is partially
my fault – I need to manage my time better and make sure I follow up
on things immediately because I’m only there 2 days a week. (I had
initially sent a note home about the grade – which was not signed &
Anyway, I haven’t made a decision yet about the assignment - but I
have a few more ideas now. Thank you so so much.

To unsubscribe go to