Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Torn paper collage

From: Marcella Saoud (saoudm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 08:23:27 PST

I have some plastic mask forms that I use for papier-mache masks. I
believe they came from Blick - . You
could use them and use torn construction paper for the papier mache.
They are a little small, though, so they are more for hanging on the
wall than for making a mask to wear, unless your kids are on the small

>>> 3/8/2007 5:52:51 AM >>>
Hi All,

Anyone had any experience with torn paper collage portraits? Or
Arcimboldo-style portraits? I'd like to try either one of these with
my 7th
and 8th graders next week. Anyway to create in 3-D?

Thank you.