Re: [teacherartexchange] painters of night lights?

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 07:27:19 PST

Hi Wendy-

I wasnt sure if I understood your request ....Are you only considering painters?

Could you demonstrate the change of interiors with night photography?

1) temperature of light shows various colors
2) show how the light "grows" and fills an area based on length of exposure
3) juxtaposition with some photographs of the scenes during the day

If this could be a possibility I could send you a few examples.

Have a good day!

Jen-Cleveland, OH