Re: [teacherartexchange] Display of Jewelry

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 17:53:58 PST

Try www.riogrande.com.

I used to have an occasional jewelry sale in my home, and ordered all of my
display items from them. I found them to be well-priced and easy to work
with. When some jewelery trays arrived damaged, they mailed me new ones
immediately.

They have a jewelry packaging and display catalog that might have what you
are looking for. Here is what the website says:

RioGrande.com is a Member-only website for people who make or sell jewelry.
You must be a Rio Grande customer before you can login to our website.
If you are involved with making or selling jewelry, but are not yet a Rio
Grande customer, you can order one or more of our catalogs to browse through
our many products. To order, click in the catalogs below. Please Note:
Although we are happy to send our catalogs to anyone who request them, a
customer account must be set up with us before we can accept a new order.

The Display & Packaging catalog features classic and contemporary display
ideas that effectively promote your jewelry line as well as a wide selection
of packaging options selected to help you satisfy all your customer's needs.
Standard shipping of your new catalog is free and a $5 gift certificate is
included for any purchase.$5.00

HTH,
Amy in TN

Gabrielle wrote, "Does anyone know where you can get like a black velvet
neck cutout and a hand? I have jewelry to display and the district opffice
just wants to lay it flat in a case. It will look so much better if it can
be up in the way it's ment to be seen."