[teacherartexchange] NAEA 2007 - Traditional Getty list breakfast

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 07:39:46 PST

Dear NAEA 2007 Attendees,

Susan Menkes (Susan on Long Island) is the one who usually coordinates
the Getty list breakfast. Susan will be commuting from Long Island
this year so someone else needs to take over planning the breakfast.

All you need to do is get an idea of how many and make a reservation
in the main restaurant off the lobby.

Will someone staying at the Hilton take care of the arrangements? I
can get you in contact with Susan.

I am not going to the convention.

Regards,

Judy Decker