Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: March 04, 2007

---------

rinaviper_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 09:37:00 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu
To: teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu
Sent: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 11:00 PM
Subject: teacherartexchange digest: March 04, 2007

  Hello everyone

I am helping friend get her son's portfolio together for college
admissions for a studio art major.

My question: what is the best way to mount the artwork? Any ideas?
Pros and cons of spray mount, acid free glue stick, any thing else?
Matt or mount 8 1/2 x 11?

I am in elementary art, so I don't specialize in such things...

Thanks

Rina Vinetz
Solana Santa Fe Elementary
Rancho Santa Fe, CA