Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Who's going to NAEA New York?

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 08:14:04 PST

--- Michael sacco <> wrote:

> Hello,
> Been away from the list for while due to deleting
> from my computer and not being able to get my new
> email service to work with Getty.
> I will be at the conference from Wednesday thru
> Saturday. Has there been any threads about List
>members attending and possibly a get together?
> Mike Sacco
> Paul J. Gelinas JHS
> Hi Mike, Art Educators and Getty list serve members,
I will be attending the NAEA Conference in NYC and
would love to meet you all. I will be presenting
Wednesday March 14 at 3:00 Concourse D Curriculum and
Instruction Audience Category All.
The title of my presentation is *Professional Artist
Teaching Artist*
Professional Artist Patz Fowle takes you on a *visual
journey* to discover the innovative *Patz Process
Ceramic Technique* and shows how visiting artists
enrich art education programs in schools. I hope to
see some of you there. The presentation will be fun
and motivating, For more information visit

NYC here we come, Patz

> Cheap talk?
> Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call
> rates.
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to