Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Copper as Canvas

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 16:55:39 PST

More new things to think about in docent training today. I was made
of oil paintings done on sheets of copper. It was new to me but
appears to
be a very old tradition. Here is a site I found with good information on
the subject:

I must have missed a lot in all those Art History courses I took.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703