[teacherartexchange] Copper as Canvas

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 16:55:39 PST

More new things to think about in docent training today. I was made
aware
of oil paintings done on sheets of copper. It was new to me but
appears to
be a very old tradition. Here is a site I found with good information on
the subject:
http://www.phxart.org/pastexhibitions/copper.asp

I must have missed a lot in all those Art History courses I took.
                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons