RE: [teacherartexchange] Linda Woods 2nd Grade City Murals - plus update

---------

From: Jane Altshuler (janealt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 21:28:13 PST

Linda - those murals are amazing and are truly a reflection of how
effectively you have inspired your students. Congratulations, they are
beautiful. I hope the children are very proud of the work that they did,
not because it was "community service", but because it was incredible. You
guided them through a multi-step process, and they really thrived! Good
job! Jane altshuler