[teacherartexchange] Who's going to NAEA New York?

---------

From: Michael sacco (occasm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 08:25:47 PST

Hello,
Been away from the list for while due to deleting AOL
from my computer and not being able to get my new
email service to work with Getty.
  I will be at the conference from Wednesday thru
Saturday. Has there been any threads about List
members attending and possibly a get together?

Mike Sacco
Paul J. Gelinas JHS